Peter T. Roach
- Admitted to Bar, New York, the U.S. District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of New York and the District of Columbia.
- Education: State University of New York at Binghamton (B.A. 1973); St. John's University-School of Law (J.D. 1978).
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award in Commercial Transactions.
- 2011 Campaign Manager for Dan Palmieri, Nassau County Supreme Court Justice
- Activities: Adjunct Professor of Law, St. John's University School of Law, 1988 – present; (Suretyship and Mortgages; Real Estate Drafting); Super Lawyer 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
- Member: Board of Directors, St. John's University School of Law Alumni Association (Member 1988-present; President 2002-2004); International Network of Boutique Law Firms (INBLF), (Member 2004 - present; President, New York Chapter, 2008 - 2011); New York State Bar Associations.
- Publications: "How to Handle Your First Foreclosure" published by The Practicing Law Institute (co-author); "Title Examination in New York" published by Lorman Education Services (co-author).
- Practice areas: Mortgage Foreclosure, Mortgage Closings, Real Estate Transactions, Bankruptcy and Litigation.
- Mr. Roach, former CEO of a mortgage banking company, established the law firm that bears his name in 1979. His experience as a mortgage banker and his knowledge of accounting and finance add a special dimension to the firm’s Foreclosure, Litigation, and Mortgage practices. The firm is fully automated, utilizes custom computer programs and provides periodic status reports as an accommodation to its clients. Representation of lenders and loan servicers and enforcement of creditors’ rights is the focus of the firm's business.
TIMOTHY J. MURTHA
- Admitted to Bar, State of New York and Connecticut. Admitted to Eastern District of New YorkEducation: St. Anselm College (B.A. 1998); St. John’s University School of Law (J.D. 2001). Member International Law Review.
- Publications: Medical Billing and Considerations, The National List of Attorneys Volume 87, April 2011
- Member New York State Bar Association, National Law List, Columbia Law List, The Forwarders List of Attorneys
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals
- Over ten years litigating collection cases in the collection industry, including trials throughout the State of New York.